- Make sure you already install laragon. You need to download the phpmyadmin file in the official site. https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads
- Extract this zip and you can rename the folder as phpMyAdmin. Put the folder into laragon/etc/apps.
- Start the laragon. And then open the browser and access 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin.
- Just press go when the login page shows. Now you can use phpmyadmin to manage mysql.
The benefit by using the phpmyadmin is as follows
- It supports multi-user usage, which means multiple users can use it simultaneously.
- Excellent speed when handling SQL command codes.
- Fully supports SQL language standard for databases.
- Supports the use of functions and operators in SQL commands.
- It has multiple layers of security such as hostname, subnetmask, permissions and user access and use of encrypted passwords.
- Can handle large-scale databases of more than 50 million records and 60 thousand tables and 5 billion rows.
- Supports multiple connections such as TCP/IP, Unix Sockets and Named Pipes (NT).
- Supports multiple languages .
- Equipped with various tools for database administration along with online instructions.
- Has a flexible table structure in handling ALTER TABLE, compared to other databases such as PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- And the last one is a fairly rapid development that makes MySQL always up-to-date in the development of the database world.